Building Fire Lawyers
Speak With a Bay Area Personal Injury Attorney: (925) 275-5592
Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook is a trusted Bay Area personal injury law firm that has recovered millions of dollars for clients whose lives were forever changed as a result of building fires.
Over the years, our team has delivered compassionate support to victims and families, and has leveraged decades of experience to protect the rights of clients as we navigate the complexities of the personal injury and wrongful death claim process and fight for the compensation they deserve.
Why Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook?
- Serving the Bay Area Since 1979
- Over $375 Million Recovered for the Injured
- Proven Record in Industrial Accident & Building Fire Cases
- No Fee Unless We Win
Learn how we can help during this difficult time. Call (925) 275-5592 for a free consultation.
Protecting Your Rights, Fighting for Justice
Building fires can involve a wide range of circumstances and legal issues. No matter what the unique facts of your case may be, our legal team has the breadth of experience and the drive to ensure your rights are protected, and that responsible parties are held accountable for your losses.
We handle all types of building fire cases, including those involving:
- Home and large building fires
- Gas line explosions and refinery fires
- Defective, poorly maintained, or missing fire safety equipment
- Unsafe conditions and premises liability
- Catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful death
A History of Success in Building Fire Cases
Our team has a proven record in helping victims injured in building fires, as well as families who lost loved ones in these tragic events. Our experience in handling these cases has enabled us to overcome the defense strategies often used by responsible parties and insurers, and to recover millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
We understand the tremendous emotional turbulence of these cases, as well as the legal difficulties they involve. Some of our previous cases we’ve handled include:
- $4.6 million recovered in a wrongful death suit on behalf of Contra Costa firefighter who was one of four victims killed in a 2007 San Pablo house fire. The settlement was secured against two private alarm companies.
- A wrongful death settlement on behalf of one victim killed in a building fire at the Tosco Oil Refinery in 1999. At the time, the fire was Contra Costa County’s deadliest industrial accident.
- A successful recovery in a wrongful death case for the family of a victim who died in a house fire in Richmond, California. Our firm was able to overcome the defense’s case that living conditions of the victims and families contributed to the fire.
Discuss Your Case & Rights During a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love was hurt in a building fire, or if you have lost a loved one, our team is readily available to help you better understand your legal rights and what we can do to help. We proudly serve victims and families throughout the Bay Area and beyond.
Contact Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook to discuss your case.