Walnut Creek Catastrophic Injury Attorney
Contra Costa County Law Firm Handling Serious Injury Claims
Being in an accident caused by the negligence of another individual can cause life-altering and serious injuries. When this happens, it can be hard to know where to turn for advice. Our Walnut Creek personal injury lawyers at Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook have been assisting the victims of serious accidents and their families across the Bay Area for more than three decades. We know how to fight to obtain the justice you need to recover financially, physically, and emotionally.
Reach out to our injury lawyers online to schedule a free consult. We can investigate your situation and give you straightforward answers as to the strength of your claim.
What Makes Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook Right for Your Case?
Our attorneys have a history of success for clients facing serious and permanent injuries. Over the past 35 years, we have recovered more than 50 verdicts and settlements exceeding $1 million. While we cannot promise you specific results, we can promise that we will work hard to obtain compensation for all of your injuries—including past, present and future medical costs.
Our firm stands out in the following ways:
- Fighting for injury victims since 1979
- Selected to the Northern California Super Lawyers® list since 2004
- Local law firm that cares for our community
- Clients stay informed—reliable communication
- AV® rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Helping Our Clients Through All Types of Serious Injuries
Any injury can be life-altering. The more serious the damage, the more you and your family will have to adapt. We understand this, which is why we are passionate about helping injury victims recover the maximum compensation they are owed for their injuries and life-long damages.
We represent clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries, such as:
- Brain and head injuries: We assist clients who have suffered traumatic brain injuries or any other type of head injury.
- Spinal cord injuries: Our attorneys will explain all of your options after you have suffered an injury to your spinal cord.
- Paralysis: If you have become paralyzed due to the negligence of another individual, you are entitled to compensation for all the damages that result. We have represented clients facing paraplegia and quadriplegia.
- Amputation: Losing a finger, arm, leg or other body part could entitle you to compensation from the parties responsible for your injury. Our lawyers have helped others in your situation and know how to help you as well.
Permanent injuries may stop you from being able to do normal activities like going to the store, taking your kids to school, or even going back to work. We fight to ensure our clients who have suffered life-changing permanent injuries are compensated for the losses they have incurred and will continue to incur throughout their lives.
Consult With Our Experienced Injury Team Today
No one can prepare for the life-altering changes a catastrophic or serious injury may bring to their life. When clients come to Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook, they can be confident knowing they are getting reliable counsel rooted in decades of experience. We know how to navigate these complex cases and have the resources to take on even the most challenging serious injury cases.
We are here to explain your options and get you on the path to recovery. Call our Walnut Creek catastrophic injury lawyers today at (925) 275-5592.