Walnut Creek Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Hurt While Cycling in East Bay? Call (925) 275-5592!
Bicycle riders are highly vulnerable when involved in a collision with a car or truck. Even when wearing a helmet, cyclists are essentially unprotected in the event of a crash. As a result, bicyclists frequently suffer catastrophic injuries, such as head injuries, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and multiple fractures. Many become disabled as a result of a serious bicycle accident.
Record of Success in Bicycle Accident Cases
At Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook, we offer vigorous representation to people who have suffered serious personal injuries while riding a bicycle. We have won numerous verdicts and settlements for clients in these types of cases, allowing them to pay their medical bills, replace lost income, and restore their bike.
When you need a trusted advocate on your side, look to our local bicycle accident lawyers. We have been representing clients since 1979 and have a proven record of success in such cases.
How Much Compensation Will I Receive for My Bike Accident?
Each bicycle accident is different, which means there is no one-size-fits-all settlement amount. However, our attorneys attempt to recover compensation for the following damages:
- Bills for medical treatment (both past and ongoing)
- Medications and medical equipment
- Lost income or earnings if you are unable to return to work right away
- Damage to your bike or other personal property
- Pain and suffering (both physical and emotional)
- Permanent disabilities
What Caused Your Bike Accident in the Bay Area?
Determining the cause of your accident can help you identify the at-fault parties and develop the best possible claim. When you work with Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook, we get to work quickly determining the specific cause of your bike accident and uncovering evidence to help demonstrate the fault of the other party on your behalf.
Common causes of bicycle accidents include:
- Cars and trucks sideswiping bicycles on the shoulder
- Car and truck doors opening in front of an oncoming cyclist
- Cars and trucks failing to check the blind spot before changing lanes, either hitting the cyclist or forcing him or her off the road
- Cars and trucks making right turns without stopping
- Cyclist unable to avoid hitting debris on the road
- Unexpected gravel on the roadway
- Hit-and-run, when a vehicle hits a biker and leaves the scene
If you believe your accident was caused by any of the above mentioned issues—or a similar matter—do not hesitate to call on our Walnut Creek bicycle accident attorneys. We are well-versed in personal injury laws and know how to craft compelling cases for our clients.
Contact Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook Today
We represent bicycle riders throughout the Bay Area, including Alameda, Contra Costa, Solano, Napa, and Sonoma counties. If you have been involved in a collision, been forced off the road, or attacked while riding, contact Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook to learn about your legal rights and your options.