With more than three decades of experience in complex litigation, Attorney
Michael Meadows is a seasoned trial lawyer. Specializing in the litigation
of serious injury cases,
Attorney Meadows acted as co-lead counsel in a
toxic tort case that resulted in an $80 million settlement
Attorney Meadows graduated California State University with a B.A. in 1968.
In 1974, Attorney Meadows obtained his J.D. from the University of California,
Hastings College of Law. That same year, he was admitted to the California
Attorney Meadows has served on the Board of Governors of the Consumer Attorneys
of California as well as of the Alameda/Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association.
Since 2004, he has been selected to the Northern California Super Lawyers®.
Attorney Meadows is a continuing legal education lecturer and is passionate
about representing clients who have been injured due to the negligence
He has been with Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook since 1993, and currently advises on the firm’s cases in an ‘of counsel’ capacity.
Areas of Practice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1974
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1974
Get in touch with our firm today by
contacting us online!
University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
California State University, Fresno, California
Honors and Awards
- National Association of Distinguished Council, 2015
- Northern California Super Lawyers, 2004 - 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member, Board of Governors
- Alameda Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member