Concord Car Accident Lawyers
We've Recovered Millions for Injury Victims
Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook is the name that locals trust for unbeatable legal services after being in devastating car accidents. Our Concord auto accident attorneys are backed by more than 35 years of legal experience and a reputation for going up against major car insurance companies and winning.
If you have been in a terrible wreck that was not your fault, then you should get us on your side as soon as possible. Don’t wait another day when your financial future and well-being are on the line.
On This Page:
- Catastrophic Injuries in Car Accidents
- Damages You Can Receive
- How Long After the Accident Can You Sue?
- Get Help from Our Team
Our Concord accident lawyers can help people who have been in all sorts of accidents, but we focus our talents on cases involving severe, life-changing injuries. In these types of personal injury cases, people really need the assistance of a legal team that can challenge insurance companies, who are doing everything in their power to protect themselves.
If you were catastrophically injured in a car accident – or you lost a loved one– then please let us know right away, so we can help you pursue compensation from the responsible individuals.
We often help with cases involving these catastrophic injuries:
- Traumatic brain injuries: A violent car accident can cause a traumatic brain injury (TBI) that changes the victim’s life forever. We can work with medical experts to fully understand your TBI and how it will affect you for years to come.
- Back injuries: Back injuries are quite common in car accidents and can cause a lifetime of pain and suffering.
- Broken bones: Often car accidents result in broken bones for the victim, which may require surgery.
- Hospitalization: After a car accident the victim is often taken to the emergency room and potentially admitted to the hospital for special care and treatment.
Filing a successful car accident claim against the driver who hit you may achieve a sense of justice. However, the underlying truth of any car accident claim is that it is meant to secure financial compensation for you. You deserve to have all of your bills paid and to be compensated fully for your loss.
The money owed to you by the other driver could help pay for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Reduced future income
- Vehicle repairs
- Permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
How Long After a Car Accident Can You Sue In California?
California law allows car accident victims to file a personal injury lawsuit up to 2 years after the date their accident occurred. This law is known as the "statute of limitations." If you are only suing for property damage, however, the statute is extended to 3 years.
However, if you were involved in a car accident with a government entity (whether state, federal, or local), you only have 6 months to file a lawsuit, which means you need to act quickly! Don't delay, if you believe that you may deserve compensation for your injuries, reach out to Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook today for a free consultation.
Our Concord accident lawyers have helped countless claimants in the community with their car accident injuries. With a reputation as strong as ours, we are the best choice to help you with your claim.