Concord Car Accident Lawyers
Call Us First After Serious Wrecks
Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook is the name that locals trust for unbeatable legal services after being in devastating car accidents. Our Concord car accident attorneys are backed by more than 35 years of legal experience and a reputation for going up against major insurance companies and winning. If you have been in a terrible wreck that was not your fault, then you should get us on your side as soon as possible. Don’t wait another day when your financial future and wellbeing are on the line.
Catastrophic Injuries Caused by Car Accidents
Our Concord car accident lawyers can help people who have been in all sorts of accidents, but we focus our talents on cases involving severe, life-changing injuries. In these types of cases, people really need the assistance of a legal team that can challenge insurance companies, who are doing everything in their power to protect themselves . If you were catastrophically injured in a car accident – or you lost a loved one– then please let us know right away, so we can help you pursue compensation from the responsible individuals.
We often help with cases involving these catastrophic injuries:
- Traumatic brain injuries: A violent car accident can cause a traumatic brain injury (TBI) that changes the victim’s life forever. We can work with medical experts to get a full understanding of your TBI and how it will affect you for years to come.
- Back injuries: Back injuries are quite common in car accidents and can cause a lifetime of pain and suffering.
- Broken bones: Often car accidents result in broken bones to the victim, which may require surgery.
- Hospitalization: After a car accident the victim is often taken to the emergency room and potentially admitted to the hospital for special care and treatment.
Money Owed to You by the Other Driver
Filing a successful car accident claim against the driver who hit you may achieve a sense of justice. However, the underlying truth of any car accident claim is that it is meant to secure financial compensation for you. You deserve to have all of your bills are paid and to be compensated fully for your loss..
The money owed to you by the other driver could help pay for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Reduced future income
- Vehicle repairs
- Permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
If your accident was caused by the conduct of another person, then you have the right to be compensated. Our attorneys will seek maximum compensation for your loss.
Rely on the Team Your Neighbors Trust
Our Concord car accident lawyers have helped countless claimants in the community for their car accident injuries. With a reputation as strong as ours, we are the best choice to help you with your claim.
Please give us a call at (925) 275-5592 if you have any questions about your rights after a car accident or what sets us apart as a favorited local law firm.