At Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook (CMS&C), we are plaintiffs' lawyers. This means that we represent individuals or their families in serious injury and wrongful death claims throughout the Bay Area and California. We also have a successful record of accomplishment in cases involving employment discrimination, medical malpractice, civil rights and child sexual abuse.
We appear in all levels of state and federal courts in California on behalf of our clients. To speak with one of our experienced lawyers about your legal matter, contact our Contra Costa County law firm. Call us at 925-954-4606 for a free initial consultation with a Walnut Creek personal injury lawyer.
A Law Firm With Recognized Attorneys and a Record for Success
Our law firm, founded in 1979, consistently appears in the annual Super Lawyers* list published by the San Francisco Magazine. Our firm also received an AV rating** (a significant rating accomplishment — the highest level of professional excellence when ranked among peers) from Martindale-Hubbell. Fellow attorneys recognize our skills and often refer cases to us. The Best of the Bay recently featured the attorneys of Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook.
Comprehensive Personal Injury Practice and More
We represent clients in a range of practice areas, including:
- Serious personal injury claims: If you were hurt through the negligence of another individual, we can help you recover compensation.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Whether you were involved in a car accident, motorcycle wreck or truck accident, we can help you.
- Product liability: Injured because of a defective product? You may be entitled to compensation from the negligent manufacturer.
- Industrial accidents: If you were hurt in the workplace, you could be entitled to damages outside of the work comp system. We will investigate to determine whether or not you have a third-party liability claim.
- Child sexual abuse: Sexual abuse of a child is unacceptable. We hold guilty parties responsible for their actions.
- Elder abuse: If your loved one has been mistreated in a nursing home or other long-term care facility, we can assist you.
- Medical malpractice: Doctors need to be held responsible when they make mistakes that cause further injuries to you and your loved ones.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one in any type of catastrophic accident, seeking guidance from a lawyer can help you and your family.
We also handle cases of employment discrimination in the workplace. If you feel as though you have been mistreated at work, we will explain your rights and let you know if you have a legal claim for relief.
A Reputation for Personal Attention and Dedication to Justice
We established a reputation for excellent legal representation and a commitment to the unique needs of each client. Our clients and colleagues appreciate our dedication to the pursuit of justice. We work hard to achieve just and fair compensation for every client.
Contact an East Bay Area Attorney
If you have suffered a serious injury in an accident or believe you have a wrongful death claim, contact our Walnut Creek, California, law firm. Call for a free initial consultation. Our personal injury attorneys represent clients throughout California including these cities: Walnut Creek, Oakland, Concord, Antioch, Napa and beyond.
*Northern California Super Lawyers is published annually in August in a special advertising section in San Francisco Magazine and in Northern California Super Lawyers. Super Lawyers names the top 5 percent of Northern California lawyers as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics. Northern California Super Lawyers is based on surveys of the approximately 52,000 active lawyers across the northern part of the state.
**CV, BV and AV are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the M-H certification procedures, standards and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. M-H Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.